Landlords/Renters: Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)

Check out the website below to see if the Union-Snyder County Action Agency (USCAA) may be able to help you with financial help toward rent and utilities due to the impact of COVID-19.

Applications can be completed at the state’s benefit website or by printing the application to turn in at the USCAA building (with an appointment – call to schedule).

570-374-0181 ext. 604

If you plan to visit their office, it is best to call and schedule an appointment.