Assistance from CARES – Heating Unit Repair or Replacement

If your heat source is malfunctioning, contact the County Assistance Office (Snyder County: 570-374-8126) to see if you qualify for a heating unit repair or replacement.  The Assistance Office will notify SEDA-COG and a subcontractor will be assigned to do the work.  Funds are available until August 31, 2020 or until they are gone.